I just received this in my email today and for the last month or so, I am getting weekly door hanger advertisements as well, similar to the image below.  With all the recent price increases coming out and talks in Washington, it appears they are on the move to find all the consumers with any ability to pay with somewhat aggressive marketing via the web and the door hangers.  I can’t remember other than this last month ever getting any health insurance advertisements like this, especially on such a regular basis. 

As a matter of fact, all the door hanging advertising seems to have picked up lately, but none weekly like Anthem.  One more note though, I am a bit older than the young woman in the picture so you can see just by the picture where the targeted audience lies here with young an healthy.  BD 

 image

http://anthem4ca.com/email/CYB/17158/index.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative