I will be taking a break from my normal blogging for a few days to attend the HIMMS Conference in Orlando, Florida.  If any readers of this blog are attending, please come by the TabletKiosk booth and say hello.  I may or may not be there, but feel free to send me an email to ducknetservices(at)hotmail.com and it will forward to my phone to locate me, as it's a very large  show.   Nice to have modern technology at work!  In addition be sure to check out the Mobility Matters blog from TabletKiosk from Gail imageLevy for additional information.  I should be easy to identify as I'll be carrying around a nice Sahara Slate tablet....like the one in the picture above.  Also, be sure to check in at EMR Update.Com for some video coverage of the conference.  There will be coverage of the events posted at the EMR Update site and TabletKiosk will be one of them... EMR Update also syndicates The Medical Quack blog, so you can stay up to date there as well....

Hope to see you there...BD  

TabletKiosk  - Booth 831

TabletKiosk offers a broad range of portable Tablet PCs and Ultra-Mobile PCs featuring both touch screen input and handwriting recognition to maximize portability and productivity in a hospital setting. Our adaptable computer hardware solutions can be integrated as components of a mobile deployment or stationary kiosk solution.

"The HIMSS show is closed to the general public, but if you are in the Orlando area and are  interested in attending the show, send me an email and I can see what I can do about getting a pass for you.  My email: Gail(at)tabletkiosk.com"image

"We'll be showing a sneak preview of the eo i7300 series, the first the first fully modular UMPC. imageWe'll also be showcasing the Sahara Slate PC i400 series running several EMR programs and an innovative room scheduler by our partner NetSimplicity  used to reserve examination and operating rooms."

imageWhile at HIMMS, be sure to also stop by the Office Ally booth to see their live EMR system running on a Sahara i440D tablet.....booth 3805


Electronic Medication Administration Report (eMAR)
Enterprise EMR
Mobile Computers
Pen Tablets and Notebooks


http://www.tabletkiosk.com

HIMSS 08 >> Exhibition

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative